Saturday, April 21, 2012

S is for Someday


"Conditions are never perfect.  'Someday' is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.  If it's important to you and you want to do it 'eventually,' just do it and correct course along the way."
                                                                         Tim Ferriss

I've been living for someday for a long time now.  There's never a good time for anything--except to procrastinate.  Someday I'll go back to school; someday I'll write that book; someday I'll clean my house (okay probably not); someday I'll have more time for the people I love. . .

Someday I'll figure out how to get where I want to be without actually doing anything.  Someday.

What's on your someday list? 

1 comment:

  1. Learning how to quilt, adopting another dog, taking a pottery class, hiking the Grand Canyon again, and the list goes on...

    ReplyDelete