Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q is for Questions

Just a few questions:

What could Victoria's secret possibly be? (Because to me, it looks like she's not hiding much.  Just sayin.)

If my phone WAS dry clean only, why didn't it have a label or something?

Why do people say, "No offense right before they say something offensive?"

Why are squirrels so much cuter in the woods than in your attic?

If money is the root of all evil, why doesn't it grow on trees or some other plant?

What color are dinosaurs because you can't tell by looking at their bones?

Why does cottage cheese look good in a bowl but not on your thighs?

Why do some people wear more makeup than clothes?

Why does my bank chain their pens to the desk and leave the safe door wide open?

If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?

Why do fools fall in love?

and

If love makes the world go round, does that mean we have a bunch of fools running the world? 

Just wondering, that's all.

What do you wonder about?

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. I wish I had an answer to even just one of your questions. I especially love the bank one.

    Here's one more question for you - how is my daughter, who runs 8 miles a day for track - getting a D in Lifetime Fitness just because she missed one class to take a math test?

    ReplyDelete