Monday, July 18, 2011

Give Me Silly String or Give Me Death, or Send Me to Girl's Camp or Maybe to Bed

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to camp I go.  So basically, I was going to have some things ready to post while I was gone.  But since it is midnight and I am just packing, that ain't gonna happen.  I do have to give a 5 minute talke on "motherhood matters" while at camp which I still haven't written because that is like so tomorrow.  I did ask my children at the dinner table last night what I should say.  My 10 year-old son said, "Take out a can of silly string and spray it all over and then say, 'Do you want a mom like this, or a mom that says go to your bedroom and die!'"  (Okay totally not sure if I did the whole quotation within a quotation thing right but I'm not looking at my ELANG 325 notes right now and nobody's grading me, right?  Right???) So for all four of you who read my blog, you could read another masterpiece like War and Peace or June B. Jones instead. Or, you could just eat chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment