Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Okay, it is time for dinner and time to put on the costumes and I'm still trying to clear the breakfast dishes.  If that's not scary on Halloween, I don't know what is. 

But I thought I'd throw y'all a life line because that's the kind of person I am.  If you need a last, I mean very last minute costume idea, I've got your back.  Or you could consider this really, really early help for Halloween 2012. 

Just to make it fun, I'm not going to tell you what the costume is--use your imagination folks, dust off the cobwebs and make your guesses in the comments section.  :)

Have fun, and happy haunting.

1

2 (Yes, that is underwear around my waist
and the lovely Lila in my arms)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

9.
10.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Flasher
    2.Underwear on a Belt
    3.Party Pooper
    4.Ugly
    5.Desert
    6.Cheerleader
    7.Dead Butt
    8.Butt Crack
    9.Eye Cream
    10. Your Moms Funny!

    Bahaha this was so fun! I wish everyone was as creative as you! ;):);)

    Yo everyone go look at Our Song Story on Youtube username M21MONEY21 check it out #thug for life#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang - if only I would have seen this this morning! My day would have been so different! Where did you get the "Ric Campbell" costume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a bad guesser! I know #5 though, a Saguaro Cactus (we got lots of those here) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. guesses

    1.flasher
    2.panty waist
    3. party pooper
    4. hand me down
    5.cactus
    6. ceiling fan
    7.dead end
    8.split end
    9. eye scream
    10.your mom:)

    ReplyDelete