If I knew how in the heck to get these bad-boys on my side-bar, I would. But I'm sure some of you more experienced bloggers, or my 11 year-old can tell me.
As for my acceptance speech, I would like to thank my husband who serves as my right arm and my left brain and who would be mortified if he knew that I was blogging about him again. I would also like to thank my daughter "cool beans" for leaving such insightful comments on my blog. And I certainly have to thank my entire family, immediate and extended, my funny neighbor whose initials are Raelynn, and my many pets and Costco for giving me so many things to blog about.
Aaahhh, merci beaucoup (Dang where's that dictionary? Does beaucoup have an e on the end???)
Now it's my turn to pass it on. By accepting these, I agree to:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me. -check
2. Share 7 random facts about myself. -will do
3. Pass the award to 5 blogger friends -will do
4. Contact and congratulate the nominated blogs. -will do
7 Random Facts About Myself in addition to the 10ish random facts I previously shared. (It's a good thing I am so random.)
1. I am terrified of the ocean, but if I could be any animal I'd be a whale.
2. I have 7 children and between them and me, we've had 18 broken arms. (My husband does not break things. He finds and fixes things.) "Cool Beans" has had 7 of them. (And yes, I still have custody of my children.)
3. My favorite vacations have been working in an orphanage in Mexico and re-enacting pioneer treks.
4. I had a lot of pets growing up. My brothers and I counted how many animals (of all different sorts and cow sizes--did I say cow?) are buried in the yard of the house we grew up in and we got well over 50. Can you say pet cemetery?
5. I have no sense of direction. I could get lost in my own house.
6. I am a Mormon.
7. I was on the show Romper Room and was reprimanded by Miss Julie for cheating during the game Sometimes I'm Small. . . It took a long time to get over that one.
Voila, here is who I am passing the awards to:
And the winners are in no particular order: